Users can buy lucky tickets with DEG to participate in the treasury box. Users will have a chance to win huge amount of DEG by guessing the right number. Each lucky ticket costs 10 DEG, and there is no limit to the number of lucky tickets purchased by individuals. 80% of the DEG paid by people buying tickets for that round and the DEG flows from the last round goes back into the prize pools, the remaining 20% goes to the next round .
Paying for one ticket will give users a random 4-digit combination with each digit being between 0-9, for e.g. “0-3-3-2”. Match numbers from the left to win prizes, one ticket can only get the reward for guessing the maximum number of digits.
The prizes distributed as follows:
Match first 1 from right: All the winner will share 10% of the total prize pool
Match first 2 from right: All the winner will share 20% of the total prize pool
Match first 3 from right: All the winner will share 30% of the total prize pool
Match all number: All the winner will share 40% of the total prize pool
Last modified 8mo ago